MINICHAMPS 1 43 McLAREN LAMBORGHINI MP4 8B A. SENNA ESTORIL TEST 1993 ASC. No23
EAGLES RACE 1 18 - 43540 1941 CHEVROLET DELUXE CONgreenIBLE WITH SOFT TOP
Corgi Modern Heavy Haulage CC12910 Scania Curtainside Van Bentum 1 50 Scale
- Munday Library
- PORSCHE GEMBALLA AVALANCHE GTR 650 2006 OUTSTANDING DETAIL NLA Spark 1 43rd
- Archives & Special Collections
The St. Edward's University Archives founded in 1958 by Brother Philip Odette, C.S.C. documents the history of a small, private Catholic school in Texas and its struggles and successes toward becoming the institution it is today.
The Special Collections includes materials dating to the 14th century, with emphasis on Catholicism, Texas, English Literature, and Jazz.
AUTOart 1 43 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera Telesto Grey AA54613
Archives and Special Collections is located in the Munday Library, Room 113. Reading Room hours by appointment only. For more information use the contact button below.
Make an Appointment
Donate Your Materials
Help us preserve campus history for future generations! The Archives actively collects materials that document all aspects of campus history from St. Edward's University.
Donate Your Materials
Help us preserve campus history for future generations! The Archives actively collects materials that document all aspects of campus history from St. Edward's University: departments, faculty, research groups, student and staff organizations, alumni and other entities with a relationship to our campus.
We collect analog and born digital formats including photographs, audio and film/video formats, oral histories, maps, illustrations and art, and artifacts and ephemeral materials.
Items we're currently seeking:
- Freshman beanies, especially when accompanied by information about the person who owned the item.
- University, departmental, or student publications dating prior to 1970.
- Car Model iScale Mercedes-Benz E-Class E-Klasse Limousine 1 18 (White) + GIFT
- College/University yearbooks prior to 1930. All of the yearbooks are now online.
- Copies of the St. Edward's College Echo from 1887-1920 in good condition (suitable for digitizing).
- Any documentation of the academy, prep school, military academy, and high schools.
- Any documentation related to the campus farm.
- UNIVERSAL HOBBIES KUBOTA SVL 75-2 SKIDSTEER 1 24 SCALE 8103
- Photographs of people and places on campus, especially when the subjects are identified. Of particular interest are pre-1970 photographs of building interiors (such as classrooms and auditoriums) and early 20th-Century panoramic photographs of the campus community.
- Corgi Appx 30cm Long Diecast 1160 - Gulf Petrol Tanker Ford Tilt Cab
- Photographs and artifacts related to the Athletic Program, especially early Athletic Programs like football.
- Invitations to and programs for University events - including lectures, performances, convocations, commencements, picnics, unveilings, and sporting events.
- Official University Christmas / holiday cards.
- VW Polo 5 6r1 in 1 43 Von Schuco White Original New
- Select historical artifacts such as school pennants and class rings.
- Artifacts and photographs related to the military academy.
- Diaries of students, staff, and faculty prior to 1950
- Postcards of the campus and buildings.
The university archivist would like to talk with individuals who may be willing to donate records, memorabilia, photographs, or other items that relate to the history of St. Edward's College (1885-1925), St. Edward's Academy, St. Edward's High School, St. Edward's Military Academy, St. Edward's Preparatory School, and Mary Hill College.