This guide will teach you how to buy bitcoins.
Lucky for you:
It's easy to find where to buy bitcoins online because there are so many options.
If you want to learn the best way to buy bitcoins, keep reading!
Welcome to Buy Bitcoin Worldwide! I'm Jordan Tuwiner, the founder of this site.
We understand that buying bitcoins can be extremely confusing and frustrating. Luckily for you, this site has ample information to help make buying bitcoins easier for you.
Introduction to Buying
Want to learn how to purchase bitcoin or get bitcoins?
You’re in the right place!
The short answer is:
- HPI Racing 2-BOLT CYLINDER HEAD AND PISTON SET - (NO PISTON PIN) MV24207
- Derbyshire edition Monopoly board game Used In Pristine Condition These are Rare
- SCHUCO 1 32 SCALE JOHN DEERE 6400 TRACTOR (SEALED)
- Garagentransporter, Siku Super 1 50, art.3544
- LEGO 75171 STAR WARS BATTLE ON SCARIF BRAND NEW BOXED UNOPENED
- G1 TRANSFORMER blueESTREAK COMPLETE LOTCLEANED UNBROKEN HOOD LOTS OF PICS
For the long answer, read this Bitcoin buying guide and by the end you’ll understand these key points:
How and where to buy bitcoin
How to choose the right exchange
How to secure your coins after you buy
How to avoid scams
Below, we listed exchanges you can use to purchase BTC. We suggest our listed exchanges and doing your own research before making your final decision.
Certain exchanges are simply there to steal your personal information or rob you of your bitcoins.
We conduct intensive research on every exchange we list to filter out any and all dishonest exchanges.
Choosing an Exchange: Which is the Best Bitcoin Exchange?
To select the perfect exchange for your needs, consider these 7 factors.
1. Privacy: Keep Your Information Safe!
Want to buy BTC privately?
You can already cross off a number of payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Any other method that requires personally or identifying information
Vintage Classic Extra Large Red Fire Engine Tin Metal 39cm Length Collectible is the most private way to purchase bitcoins.
We also have a detailed guide which reveals your DINKY VINTAGE MODEL (RARE COLOUR) PLYMOUTH AMERICAN ESTATE CAR CAT No 344.
2. Limits: Are You Buying a Lot of Coins?
If you need to buy a large amount of bitcoins--say 25 or more--then big brokers or major exchanges are the way to go.
Coinbase has high limits for buying with a bank account.
Corgi Junior No 99 Jokermobile - White (UNOPENED Original 1978) has the highest limits for buying with a credit card.
Most cash exchanges have no buying limits. Limits, however, will vary between individual sellers and are usually lower than online exchanges.
3. Speed: When Do You Need Access to your Bitcoins?
How quickly do you need to convert regular money into bitcoins? Different payment methods deliver your coins at different speeds.
Your first Bitcoin purchase may be time consuming. Once you get everything setup all subsequent purchases will be much faster!
Bitcoin ATMs can be the fastest way to purchase bitcoin if you’re lucky enough to have one in your area. Here's a map to help you out.
Some brokers offer instant buys with bank transfer, credit card, or debit card.
4. Exchange Rate
There is no official Bitcoin price. Use Matchbox f - Londoner Bus (London Bus Rally) - Green Red - A+ A or CoinDesk to see the average price of Bitcoin across all major international Bitcoin exchanges and compare that to the price on your chosen exchange.
5. Reputation: Don't Get Scammed!
How long has the exchange been in service? Is the exchange trustworthy? Our Bitcoin exchange reviews can help you to find a trusted exchange.
6. Fees: Are You Getting a Good Deal?
How much does the exchange charge for its services? The fee will vary greatly based on the payment method you choose to use.
Remember to include deposit and withdrawal fees as well as trading fees. Some exchanges will lower their fees if you trade a lot of bitcoins.
7. Payment Method
How can you pay for the bitcoins? Payment method may be the most important factor.
We're sure you already have a payment method in mind that you'd prefer to use. More on that below.
Get a Wallet!
Some exchanges require a Bitcoin wallet before you can buy.
If you don't have a wallet yet, DINKY TOYS MECCANO VINTAGE BEDFORD KODAK VAN No.480 1954-56 and then come back.
We'll wait for you here ;)
Know your Payment Method?8 Matchbox Models of Yesteryear Y series with boxes
We can both agree that this Bitcoin stuff is confusing. Stick with us!
We're about to have you on your way to choosing a payment method and buying bitcoins.
Where to Buy Bitcoin?
- Purchase bitcoins online with a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
- Acquire bitcoins from a Bitcoin ATM near you.
- Buy bitcoins with cash locally or via cash deposit.
- Convert PayPal to Bitcoin online.
The above was just a brief overview of where you can buy bitcoin. Now, let's get into the details.
In order to buy bitcoins, you’ll need to exchange your local currency, like Dollars or Euros, for bitcoin. Here’s an overview of the 4 most common payment methods:
1. Credit or Debit Card
Credit/debit cards are the most common way to pay online. So, it's really no surprise that many people want to buy bitcoins this way.
Why buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card?
- Credit cards are a payment method most people are familiar with; probably the easiest way to buy bitcoins online
- Delivery of bitcoins is instant once initial verification is complete
Why NOT buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card?
- High fees; if you're patient and not in a rush to buy then use a bank transfer for lower fees
- Not a private way to buy; your ID will be required to buy with a credit card
A few places to buy bitcoins online with a credit card are:
- Coinbase - USA, Canada, Singapore, and Europe
- Coinmama - Global
- Safir (France) Super Champion Porsche 917 Ecurie Hollandaise No.45 MIB - Global
- BitPanda - Europe
You can also check out our complete guide on how to buy bitcoins with credit card or debit card.
Bank Account or Bank Transfer
Bank transfer is one of best ways to buy bitcoins in most countries.
Why buy bitcoins with bank account/transfer?
- Good way to buy large amounts of bitcoins
- Using a bank transfer will usually result in the lowest fees, so you can get a great price on your purchase
Why not to buy bitcoins with bank account/transfer?
- Usually requires ID verification, so not a good choice for privacy
- Slow; in the USA, bank transfers can take up to 5 days to complete
Some of the best ways to buy bitcoins with your bank account:
- Corgi James Bond goldeneye Two Cars. - USA, Canada, Singapore, and Europe
- BitPanda - Europe
- Corgi Classics 901 (9011) 1915 Model 'T' Ford in 1st Edition Original Drawer Box - US & Canada
You can also check out our complete Tekno vintage rare Ford Lincoln.
Cash deposit is often the fastest and most private ways to buy bitcoin. You can usually receive your bitcoins within a couple hours.
What are cash exchanges good for?
- Can be more private since in some cases no personal information is required
- Can be nearly instant; no need to wait 5 days for a bank transfer to process
What are cash exchanges bad for?
- Privacy comes at a cost; cash exchanges often have price 5-15% above market rate
- Easier to get scammed or robbed; need to be on alert and follow the exchange's rules
Some of the best places to buy bitcoin instantly with cash:
- Vintage Corgi Formula 1; 156; Graham Hill Embassy NMint Condition; Original Box - Global
- MATCHBOX MODELS OF YESTERYEAR Y2-1 Issue 5 1911 “B” TYPE LONDON BUS (NMIB) - USA
- MATCHBOX YESTERYEAR Y5 2nd AIM CONVENTION... MATCHBOX CODE 2 MODEL - United States, Canada, Germany + 5 more
You can also check out our complete guide on how to buy bitcoins with cash or cash deposit.
Note: There is no easy way to buy bitcoin at Walmart. We get asked this A LOT!
There are Bitcoin ATMs all around the world that let you purchase bitcoin with cash.
You simply insert cash into the machine, and get bitcoins sent to your wallet.
Use Coin ATM Radar to find a Bitcoin ATM near you.
What are Bitcoin ATMs good for?
- Can be more private since in most cases no personal information is required
- If you have an ATM in your area it can be a convenient and fast way to buy coins
What are Bitcoin ATMs bad for?
- Privacy comes at a cost; Bitcoin ATMs often have a 5-15% premium above market rate
There is no way to directly buy bitcoins with PayPal. Under PayPal’s terms and conditions merchants are not allowed to sell bitcoins for PayPal.
I really recommend not buying bitcoins with PayPal. The fees are really high. Chances are that your PayPal is connected to your credit card or bank account, which can be used to buy at much lower fees.
However, there are a few hacks to get around this. You can buy other digital items with PayPal and sell those items for bitcoin. It's all explained in our guide on how to buy bitcoins with PayPal.
Why buy bitcoins with PayPal?
- If you already have a balance, it can be an easy and fast way to convert PayPal to bitcoins
Cons of buying bitcoins with PayPal
- Fees are over 12%; much better to just buy with a credit card or bank account